Friday, June 02, 2006

The Moselys


I HAD TO SHARE THIS!!!!

This is my best friend's son....she has started a blog so that her family can "keep up" with his growing up. If you want a good laugh...go check it out...(And I am going to HAVE to show her how to use the spellcheck....but I guess she probably doesn't have time...this little guy is a MESS...an ADORABLE MESS)

Her blog...http://www.themoselys.blogspot.com/

One more quick funny story...about a year ago, he started to recognize me. I LOVE it when kids do that!! Well, instead of giving kisses, we give noggin. I will pick him up and say "Give me Noggin"....and we butt heads...just like the turtles from Finding Nemo. He makes me smile every time!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home