Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Where, Oh Where, Can I Be?

I keep doing this...disappearing...hiding...running. I HATE IT!
Recap:
I have started my new job. I have had some good response, and some not so good. I have a long, difficult road ahead. I have to remember that for every negative, there are also successes. I also have to remember to not take the negatives personally...difficult as it may be.

It seems that I am continually getting knocked down, with finances, relationships, work...etc...The thing is...I KNOW why...I miss church, I miss God, I miss me. I have mentioned once before that when I am missing in action from the blogging world, I am probably running from something. This time has been no different. I am so tired of running...

I am done traveling for awhile...I can't afford the gas to go anywhere.

I have therapy tomorrow...and I am thinking of hitting the Wednesday night service afterward. I DESPERATELY need it.

Trying to shake the discouragement,
M

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. Life is just a series of battles. Don't expect overnight success. Anything worthwhile will take time.

Uncle Mike

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Hang in there, I will be praying for you.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home